[tirrigh-heralds] Heraldic Titles for Tir Righ

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Sun Apr 25 17:54:08 PDT 2010

Storm and Thunder are both already taken as Heraldic names, and Tempest
as an Order name (which conflicts with Heraldic names).
Note that these are acceptable names for heraldic titles because they
are also valid surnames (one of the categories of heraldic titles are
those based on a surname).

Alicia