[tirrigh-heralds] crosses

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Tue Jun 1 20:51:20 PDT 2010

The information you need is in the May 2009 Cover Letter
http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2009/05/09-05cl.html (I suggest you
bookmark this).
This letter includes an article by Wreath dividing crosses into
different families and granting a substantial difference between the
families.  Although it doesn't include all possible crosses, it does
include most.  A cross formy and cross of Santiago are in different
families so would not conflict.

Alicia