[tirrigh-heralds] Confusion about an online ordinary result

Wulfstan Hrafnsson wulfstan.hrafnsson at gmail.com
Mon May 10 12:39:37 PDT 2010

Thanks for the info and suggestion.  I hadn't even thought about checking
under "couped".  Nor had I considered putting a teritary charge on the
beastie, though I really like that idea.  I'm still relatively new to this
side of heraldry, having done mostly voice stuff so far, but I'm getting the
impression that the best way to use the Ordinary is to use the broadest
search terms feasible (obviously "Beast" is too broad if you're looking for
dogs) and then run down the list, possibly refining the terms if an initial
result is too broad, rather than using specific terms as one would on a
Google- or some database searches.  Have I got the right idea there?

Wulfstan