[tirrigh-heralds] My Name, Device and Badge: My thoughts and findings so far - PART 3 - BADGE

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Wed May 12 11:18:12 PDT 2010

My original attempt to post this got bounced by the list as being too
big, so I'm reposting it with separate messages for name, device and badge.

PART 3 - Badge

Wulfstan Hrafnsson wrote:
Badge: Fieldless, a wolf's head erased to sinister argent charged with a
Celtic harp vert.

Potential conflict:

    * Nikolai Domingo de Vallejo
      <http://oanda.sca.org/oanda_name.cgi?p=Nikolai%20Domingo%20de%20Vallejo>

          o The following badge associated with this name was registered
            in August of 2009 (via Ealdormere)