[tirrigh-heralds] Conflict checking my name

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Wed May 12 13:42:49 PDT 2010

I usually set the limit to the maximum 500.  It doesn't hurt to set the
number high but if you set it too low, it misses some.  The limit isn't
how many it will display per page, but how many it will display at all.
If there are only 29 hits, and you set it to 500, you will still only
get 29.

Your check could have missed some (for example if there had been a
'ravensson' or 'wulffstan').

I prefer to find too many than too few.

I checked 'hrafn', 'rafn', 'raven', 'ravn'.
I checked '^w.lf' (but that had 527 hits so separately checked '^wulf',
'^wolf'), '^ulf'.
I also tried '^w\S+l\S+s' to allow for multiple vowels or multiple 'f's.

I didn't find any conflicts either.

Alicia