[tirrigh-heralds] I'll give this a try as well

Tomas tomas at noaharney.com
Thu May 13 11:48:03 PDT 2010

Greetings;

I'm not certain that I'll submit this badge, but I felt that it was a good
idea to try running it through the OandA.

Fieldless, on a pale vert three plates
or
Fieldless, on a pale vert three roundels argent

If I understand these two are the same.

Now, I get one CD for being fieldless.  I have a CD against anything with a
different primary charge (pale vert).  Now if I understand this then, even
though fieldless is a tincture difference I also have a CD against other
tinctures of Pale.  So anything that was pale sable etc does not conflict.

So I'm looking for other pale verts with secondary or tertiary charges.

    Argent semy of oak leaves, on a pale vert a fleur-de-lys Or.
    Argent semy of strawberry leaves, on  a pale vert, a wolf salient
argent.
    Argent semy-de-lys azure, on a pale vert a Celtic cross  argent.
    Argent, on a pale vert a crescent above three acorns Or.
There are a number of these that are similar, but am I correct in thinking
that by having a different tertiary charge I have a CD?

    Argent, on a pale vert between in chief two wolves combattant sable
three mullets  Or.
There are also a number like this with charges to the sides of the pale.  I
assume that they would be secondary charges?  As long as they don't have the
same tertiary charge as mine I am totally fine, correct?

Am I missing anything?

-TdC