[tirrigh-heralds] [antir-heralds] CC: "Fieldless, a cross formy quadrate sable."- basically the Lionsdale cross

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Sat Nov 13 09:32:01 PST 2010

Bruce Draconarius wrote:

>   - Teutonic Order
>      - The following badge associated with this name was registered in
>      December of 1994 (via Laurel):
>      *(Fieldless) A Latin cross formy sable fimbriated argent.*
>      Important non-SCA badge

Rats!  I missed that it was formy not a plain Latin cross (which
wouldn't have conflicted).
And there is no difference given for between an equal armed cross couped
and a Latin cross so the difference in length of one arm doesn't help.

No chance of getting permission to conflict for this one!

Alicia