[tirrigh-heralds] FW: Quarterly Reports

Caitrina Silver Yale Caitrina at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 30 12:47:54 PDT 2011

A message to any Branch Seneschals, do you know if your Herald has reported
for your Branch?  Last I heard we are missing reports from most of the
Branches.  If your Branch does not have a Herald it is up to the Seneschal
to report on the offices behalf.  Even saying, "nothing to report, no Branch
herald presently." Is better than no report at all.  Today is the last day
to get the report in and not be included in the LATE column to the
Principality Seneschal.

In Service,
Caitrina Silver Yale