[tirrigh-heralds] Red Flame Submission Herald is now OFFICIAL!

Roxanne Hood mrs_mhood at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 29 04:41:41 PDT 2011

Greetings!

I'd like to thank everyone who has helped our Principality College get to
this point.  Your commentary and assistance to me has made all the
difference and I thank you for helping me to retain some of my sanity.  Yes
only some, but not to worry because I was never 100% to begin with <grin>.

>From here on, Alicia Red Flame is taking the task of creating the Internal
Letter of Intent and all the other details that come with the job of the
official Submissions Herald of Tir Righ.  She has a lot of experience
working in OSCAR (Online System for Commentary and Response) as a commentary
Herald and the best person for the job. I will remain as the Silver Sparkes
Herald (Admin clerk to Red Flame and archival Herald for the College) until
such time as the job description is fully documented and a call for
applications goes out.  I expect to have this completed very soon so stay
tuned.

Play safe everyone, some of those charges are pointy.

Forever in Service,

Caitrina Silver Yale

"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."