[tirrigh-heralds] a call for bids! Tir Righ Heraldic & Scribal Symposium 2012

Caitrina Silver Yale Caitrina at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 3 20:20:24 PDT 2011

Greetings!

I know we're early but we're excited to proclaim that the date reservations
have been made for the next Tir Righ Heraldic & Scribal Symposium!  The
dates are May 25th - 27th 2012.  We're hoping the extended lead time will
give a greater number of Branches the opportunity to put a bid together.
The winning autocrat would be working directly with Lady Alivia Spencer, our
Education Deputy, who would be the co-autocrat with regards to arranging
classes, instructors, activities, etc.  The hosting Branch would be in
charge of arranging the site and other amenities that go with hosting an
event (arranging gate volunteers, helping with advertising, etc).

If anyone is interested in more info, please feel free to contact me.  Any
bids should be sent to myself and the Education Deputy.  I will be posting
more calls for bids as the months progress till the deadline.  The deadline
for bids is December 31st, 2011.

Heraldically in Service,

Caitrina Silver Yale

"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."