[tirrigh-heralds] Tir Righ August Investiture / Warren War

Caitrina Silver Yale Caitrina at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 25 18:23:18 PDT 2011

Greetings!

We are in great need of volunteers for voice heralds for the August 26-28
weekend.  No experience necessary, we'll train on site.  If you could lend
us an hour or so of your time it will make the job much easier and everyone
will get to go home with their voices intact.  Please contact me off list if
you can assist.

Also, we are still looking for applications for the Field / Town Cry Herald
of Tir Righ.  Contact me for more info.

In Service,

Caitrina Silver Yale

"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."