[tirrigh-heralds] Heraldry at Lionsdale Champions

Wulfstan Hrafnsson wulfstan.hrafnsson at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:53:59 PDT 2011

Hailsa!

Lionsdale Champions Tourney is soon upon us (June 3-5, 2011) and I find
myself in a scheduling conflict, as Elspeth and I committed some while ago
to taking some newbie friends on the Island to SeaLion War.  This means that
I will not be able to undertake the heraldic duties which would normally
fall to me at the event.

So I'm putting this out to the Tir Righ Heralds list, my deputies, and other
local heralds whom I thought might be there and asking if there's anyone who
plans to be at Champions and can help with any aspect of the heraldry needs
there.  It shouldn't be onerous - mostly erics heraldry for the heavy
championship and some town cry stuff as needed during the event.

If you're able to help, please let me know ASAP at <herald at lionsdale.net>.
Event info is at:

http://antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=2689

Thanks!