[tirrigh-heralds] Herald's Quarterly Reports

Rosemary Underhill cocinera at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 19 12:54:08 PST 2012

Greetings Branch Heralds and Seneschals

This is just a friendly reminder that once again the Herald's Quarterly
Report is due by next Tuesday, January, 31st.

Also, Black Lion, as you may already have seen, has issued the following
request

"Due to a loss of data on my hard drive, I need to rebuild my warranting
list by the 15th of February, so I can sent it up the chain to Laurel
Sovereign of Arms.

I would ask that all members of the College please get your name, title,
membership number and expiry date to the person you report to so that it may
come up the chain as part of their reports so I can comply with Laurel's
request.  For people in the Principalities, that would be your respective
Principality Herald (Bleu Grael, Sanguinarius and Silver Yale) or their
designated reporting deputies."

Please include this information with your report.  Many thanks.

Heraldically yours.

Theocharista Doukaina

Reporting Deputy Herald

Tir Righ