[tirrigh-heralds] Warranting info needed. PLEASE READ!

Anthony Black Lion blacklion at antir.sca.org
Wed Jan 18 18:53:47 PST 2012

Due to a loss of data on my hard drive, I need to rebuild my warranting
list by the 15th of February, so I can sent it up the chain to Laurel
Sovereign of Arms.

I would ask that *all* members of the College please get your name,
title, membership number and expiry date to the person you report to so
that it may come up the chain as part of their reports so I can comply
with Laurel's request.  For people in the Principalities, that would be
your respective Principality Herald (Bleu Grael, Sanguinarius and Silver
Yale) or their designated reporting deputies.

For those in the branches comprising the rest of An Tir, that person
would be Demi-Lion Herald.

If you are a Kingdom Herald, such as Lowenmahne, Lion's Blood, Dexter
Gauntlet etc., or a Herald at Large / Herald Extraordinary, you may
report to either Demi-Lion or myself directly.

If you are a a deputy to a Kingdom Herald, such as Lowenmahne, Lion's
Blood, Dexter Gauntlet etc., Please report to your Kingdom Herald.

Thank you.

--
In Service to the Crown and College of Heralds of An Tir,
Anthony Black Lion; GdS, AA, WOAW