[tirrigh-heralds] Incoming Silver Yale Herald of the Principality of Tir Righ

Caitrina inghean Aindriasa Caitrina at shaw.ca
Mon May 14 22:20:00 PDT 2012

Greetings on this fine evening!

The deadline is upon us and as a decision has been made I see no reason
to wait to let it be known.  I am very pleased to announce that the HL
Doireann Dechti of the Shire of Hartwood will be the new Silver Yale
Herald upon my step down in June.  She comes with a lot of experience in
both the Tir Righ and An Tir College of Heralds and is a well respected
member of the Heraldic family.

Congrats to the new incoming Silver Yale!

Forever in Service,
Caitrina inghean Aindriasa

--
"Quarterly gules and sable, a winged fox sejant argent."