[tirrigh-heralds] Conflict check please

Joan Kew bogfairy at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 10 16:42:46 PDT 2013

Greetings all,

I would welcome any opinions on whether or not this device and/or badge is free of conflicts. I suspect that there is a potential conflict for the badge, which I've mentioned below. I *think* the device is okay.

Device: Azure, a sunflower and on a base Or a cauldron sable.

Badge: (Fieldless) On a cauldron sable  a sunflower.
Does this conflict with Nicole Hardel le Noreys: (Fieldless) On a cauldron sable a mushroom Or.
The sunflower proper is taken and the cauldron itself as well, except in gules or purpure, which the client is not crazy about.

Thank you!

Hawise Blue Inkhorn