[tirrigh-heralds] Per fess engrailed argent and purpure a dolphin enbowed azure and 2 arrows in saltire Or

Rose rose.worldlook at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 31 19:04:00 PDT 2013

My Client has designed a device which is

Per fess engrailed argent and purpure a dolphin enbowed azure and 2 arrows in saltire Or

These are the two that looked close to me can anyone else take a look to see if i missed something. I belive it is clear but i have been known to be wrong before and will be again.

Thankfully
Rose
herald of Lions Dale
  a..
  b..
  c..
  d.. Catrin verch Reis Of
    a.. The following device associated with this name was registered in December of 2011 (via Ansteorra):
    Per chevron ployé purpure and argent, in base a dolphin azure.
    b..
    a.. Geneviève de Vendome
      a.. The following badge associated with this name was registered in August of 1980 (via the West):
      Per fess engrailed argent and azure, a bottle-nosed dolphin counter-erect embowed [Tursiops truncatus] proper.
    b..