[tirrigh-heralds] Per fess engrailed argent and purpure a dolphin enbowed azure and 2 arrows in saltire Or

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Wed Jul 31 22:29:59 PDT 2013

Before looking at conflicts, you need to check style.  SENA A3D2c says,
"A charge group in which postures for different charges must be blazoned
individually will not be allowed without period examples of that
combination of postures."
To quote from a previous return: "The charges here do not have
comparable postures or orientations, but they also are not in a unified
standard arrangement, as the two chisels in saltire must be blazoned
separately from the crab in order to adequately describe their
positioning."  The same applies to this device as it sounds like the
dolphin and the arrows are both part of the primary charge group.

This is one of the rules that changed with SENA - the arrangement was
allowed under the old RfS.

Alicia