[tirrigh-heralds] Received AA, now I need A

Anthony Hawke, GdS anthony.hawke at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 6 17:07:11 PDT 2013

On 6/6/2013 5:01 PM, Basil wrote:

> A question for one and all: SENA does not mention dimidiation: are we
> not considering whether-or-not a proposal/submission looks like it's
> dimidiated?
>

> ~~Basil Dragonstrike

Wouldn't dimidiation be treated  the same (for all intents and purposes)
as marshalling?  It was an earlier form of the practise, after all.

Lord Anthony Hawke; GdS, AA, WOAW
Protégé to his Excellency, Uilliam mac Aillén vhic Séamus, OP
/Facta Omnia Gloria Nihil
(The deed is everything. Glory is nothing.)/
*Per fess sable and Or, a sea-tyger maintaining a rapier inverted
counterchanged"*