[tirrigh-heralds] Received AA, now I need A

Runescope runescope at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 6 20:53:19 PDT 2013

Ahhh, I see.  Well, they were SUPPOSED to all be the same size.  I was eyeballing them and so they didn't quite get there.  I will attempt again with a ruler this time :D

 Gerry Harris aka ‘Runescope’ aka Thane Greyhaven

The Single Minded Schizophrenic, The Original Unified Committee
The Master of the Brief Infinity,    … Or was that the Infinity Briefs? …

This and all other notifications shall not be misconstrued as an alien invasion, unless said notification is specifically notarized as being an actual alien invasion.

Interested in the Distant Past, and the Far Future
runescope at shaw.ca  runepod at gmail.com runescope at hotmail.com runepad at gmail.com