[tirrigh-heralds] My Arms design, take 3

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Thu Jun 6 22:23:45 PDT 2013

Just a thought, as I think it would have a more period style and fill
the field better - have you considered having the (big) sun between
three (smaller) towers counterchanged.  This would leave the sun in the
middle as the sole primary charge, a black tower in one upper corner, a
white tower in the other upper corner and a third one below the sun
divided half black and half white (that makes grey, doesn't it?
<grin>).  This does make the towers secondary charges, though.

Alicia