[tirrigh-heralds] My Arms design, take 3

Runescope runescope at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 7 12:05:56 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Harcus [mailto:jdharcus at telus.net]
Sent: June-06-13 10:24 PM
To: Runescope
Cc: collegeofheralds at tirrigh.org
Subject: Re: [tirrigh-heralds] My Arms design, take 3

Just a thought, as I think it would have a more period style and fill the
field better - have you considered having the (big) sun between three
(smaller) towers counterchanged.  This would leave the sun in the middle as
the sole primary charge, a black tower in one upper corner, a white tower in
the other upper corner and a third one below the sun divided half black and
half white (that makes grey, doesn't it?
<grin>).  This does make the towers secondary charges, though.

Alicia
-------------------------------

You mean something like this?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7424/8980681844_1f647f261c_o.png

I don't want it to end up too busy again though.  What say the heralds?  The
three tower variation or the two?
Here's the original two tower to compare against.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5339/8974164397_62b810143b_o.png

 Gerry Harris aka 'Runescope' aka Thane Greyhaven

The Single Minded Schizophrenic, The Original Unified Committee
The Master of the Brief Infinity,    . Or was that the Infinity Briefs? .

This and all other notifications shall not be misconstrued as an alien
invasion, unless said notification is specifically notarized as being an
actual alien invasion.

Interested in the Distant Past, and the Far Future
runescope at shaw.ca  runepod at gmail.com runescope at hotmail.com runepad at gmail.com