[tirrigh-heralds] Now, about my name

Basil BasilD at lavabit.com
Sat Jun 8 10:11:22 PDT 2013

On 6/7/2013 5:15 PM, Runescope wrote:
> I had thought so, but it was worth a shot. Fortune favours the brave and all that.
>
> So I believe I will go with my second choice from so many years ago.
>
> Do you foresee any problems with Thomas Greyhaven?  That way I don't have to change my monogramed hankies either :D

I'm not really a names-herald, so I don't know if Greyhaven is
allowable or not. Thomas wouldn't be a problem, of course.

I hope someone who's better at name than me will now step forward.....

~~Basil Dragonstrike

Peritia zmaragdus est; sapientia adamās est. Comparāvistine impensae
eārum nūper?

THIS LIFE IS ONLY A TEST.
In the event of a Real Life you would be told where to go and what to do.
THIS IS A TEST. REPEAT: THIS IS ONLY A TEST.

Disobedience is Mandatory!