[tirrigh-heralds] My Arms design, take 3

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Sun Jun 9 21:41:05 PDT 2013

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking of.  As Basil mentioned, this is
no more complex than the one with two towers.  IMO, it has better style
and balance, but it's up to you which you submit.  I'd suggest printing
both out and sticking them somewhere like on your fridge where you will
see them frequently, and see how you feel about them in a week or so.

I will try to find time to conflict check both version in the next
couple of days.  Hopefully someone else will have time to do so as well.

Alicia