[tirrigh-heralds] Repost - Red Flame Herald position coming open

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Fri Mar 1 13:00:52 PST 2013

The office of Red Flame Herald is coming open in June, and so we are taking
applications immediately.  Red Flame is the Tir Righ Submissions deputy,
responsible for handling all the heraldic submissions for Tir Righ.  A good
working knowledge of SCA heraldry, organization skills, and good
communication are needed for this office.  It is because of Red Flame and
their administrative deputy, Silver Sparkes, that Tir Righ has been able to
take and process our own heraldic submissions.

Please apply with your SCA resume, and applicable real-life information to
Their Highnesses, Tir Righ Seneschal, Alicia Red Flame, and myself, by March
31, 2013.

redflame at tirrigh.org
herald at tirrigh.org
prince at tirrigh.org