[tirrigh-heralds] [antir-heralds] Resending: Conflict check - seeblatter

Basil BasilD at zoho.com
Tue Apr 8 18:46:24 PDT 2014

On 4/7/2014 3:26 PM, Morel Carr Zupanic wrote:
> I'm giving this another shot, as the potential submitter would like to get this
> mailed away very soon.  Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Can I please get a conflict check for (Fieldless) In pall three seeblatter
> conjoined at the points argent.

I'm really busy right now, and don't have time to do a precedent dive for what
is/isn't a DC from a seeblat. The following may or may not conflict, based on
that question.

Theodora Delamore
The following badge associated with this name was registered in February of 2002
(via Atlantia):
(Fieldless) Three ivy leaves conjoined in pall argent.
{One DC for fieldlessness}

Ki no Kotori
The following device associated with this name was registered in December of
2005 (via Calontir):
Gules, three holly leaves conjoined in pall and fructed argent.
{One DC for fieldlessness; I don't believe fructing is worth a DC}

Eva de Castille
The following device associated with this name was registered in June of 2010
(via Caid):
Per pale gules and sable, in pall three seeblätter with points outward argent.
{One DC for fieldlessness; I don't know if points-in versus points-out is worth
a DC}

I didn't see anything else.

~~Basil Dragonstrike

Help out, please: http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/rowanchisholm

Ah, but I was so much older then; I'm younger than that, now. -- Bob Dylan

Disobedience is Mandatory!