[tirrigh-heralds] [antir-heralds] Resending: Conflict check - seeblatter

Judy Harcus jdharcus at telus.net
Tue Apr 8 19:01:41 PDT 2014

I found some precedents regarding seeblatter here:
http://heraldry.sca.org/precedents/francois/wreath.html#LEAF
Based on those, I think the first two arms cited by Basil mostly likely
do not conflict as the leaves are different in shape.
As for the third one, I can't find a precedent at the moment but I would
think that this counts for a change in orientation as the two ends are
distinctively different.

Alicia