[tirrigh-heralds] [antir-heralds] Resending: Conflict check - seeblatter

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Tue Apr 8 22:40:14 PDT 2014

Basil wrote:
I'm really busy right now, and don't have time to do a precedent dive for
what
is/isn't a DC from a seeblat. The following may or may not conflict, based
on
that question.

Alicia wrote:
I found some precedents regarding seeblatter here:
http://heraldry.sca.org/precedents/francois/wreath.html#LEAF
Based on those, I think the first two arms cited by Basil mostly likely
do not conflict as the leaves are different in shape.
As for the third one, I can't find a precedent at the moment but I would
think that this counts for a change in orientation as the two ends are
distinctively different.

Thank you both for giving this the time that  you have been able to, though
you are both busy.  I had also looked at the precedents, and feel confident
that the leaves in question do not conflict.  I did not think to look at the
orientation issue specifically but, as I had looked for seeblatter, I am
sure that I would have seen it, if it existed.  Please let me know if you do
find a precedent, in this situation.

Again, thank you both, very much!

Doireann Dechti

---