[Hartwood] The Real Hartwood Meeting Minutes™

Susan Hudema susanhudema at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 1 23:26:18 PDT 2011

In my opinion we do need to complete the process. The Chair of the Meeting
asked if any one had any further items to be discussed and then set the date
for the next Council Meeting and adjourned. I don't think the situation
warrants convening an emergency meeting and although it's likely that Dori
has the best resume for the job someone else might be interested in
presenting their credentials.
Sara