[Hartwood] Back to the SCA

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 23:17:44 PDT 2011

Greetings M’lady Rowen

I am pleased to hear you are returning to the group.  We are a widely spread shire and transport can be a problem.  You might be able to arrange a ride with others in your area if they knew where you are.

We are also using Skype to meet online at various times.  Since we only have 4 face to face meetings we need to augment that with the Skype meetings.  Maitresse Cecille gathers the group from Courtenay/Comox area and I have the Port Alberni bunch at my place.  I know Scathach has the capability in Nanaimo.  Or you could attend from your own computer.  Meetings will be posted on this list.  I know Maitresse Cecille plans to have some A&S meetings on line.

As to the KWH, the new edition is out and available thru the Stock Clerk at the sca.org site.  Look under official sca publications.

Welcome to Hartwood.  I hope to see you at one of our events.

Marina la Pica
Hartwood Seneschal