[Hartwood] A&S - something to think about...

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 19:20:11 PDT 2011

As we are just hearing about it now, there are only 44 months to complete 50
projects.  That said, there are categories for group projects for example a
shire making 50 pennons or coptic bound books between them all.  Much more a
doable goal.
There is room for discussion with our A&S Mistress I think.

I checked out the site and the last posting was from 2008.  Do we still not
have a coordinator in An Tir?  Colour me curious.

Marina