[Hartwood] A&S - something to think about...

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Mon Aug 8 22:55:54 PDT 2011

I'm sorry I didn't think to mention this sooner; I've been reading a
few blogs of people recording their plans, process and progress for
the last couple of years. I am in absolute awe of their drive, and a
little envious that I don't feel settled enough to join them on this
journey.

There is an email contact for the overall challenge, on the website;
you could write to check on the status of An Tir's coordinator, Marina.

Halima, who thinks Argolia may be one of them...
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/