[Hartwood] children's activities

Susan Hudema susanhudema at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 16 17:21:55 PDT 2011

Greetings All,
   Just a note about the children's activities. Although we had only five children participate I think they all had fun (I know I did).
Contest winners:
Archery- Annika (first time archer)
Obstacle Course- Kiefer
Colour the Archer- Maria

Thanks to the parents/grandparents who helped. Thanks to HL Edward and HL Zoran for their patience and skill in teaching our two neophyte archers. I also want to thank M'Lord Seamus for being a most entertaining Dragon from his improvised costume to his spectacular fall and capture. I would like to mention the other two winners in the useable target contest: HL Zoran for his apple tree target for the children's archery (Thank You!) and I must mention that Baron James won best butt (for his cross-bow target of course!).