[Hartwood] South Hartwood (Nanaimo) A&S Night

Julie MacTíre redshasta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:57:05 PDT 2011

Come one, come all!  South Hartwood is hosting an A&S night!

1832B Latimer Road, Nanaimo, BC

There's plenty of parking around the house along the road. (Not in the
concrete strip in front of the house)  The entrance is on the right, around
the back.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 6:30 to 9:30

There's no real theme to this A&S, but Mischa will be there to talk about
fighting and I'll be working on some Norse wire weaving or maybe butchering
some cloth to make a new tunic.  Tell your friends!

Call 250-713-7985 or email me if you need more information.