[Hartwood] Largesse for Coronet

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 15:25:58 PDT 2011

How serendipitous to have the opportunity to show off Hartwood at a Coronet
with an Island Princess.  (Part of me wants to shower her with leis whenever
I hear Island Princess, maybe I'm channeling a cruise ship?)  I hope very
many of us can attend.  And for those that do, please show your spirit and
fly not only your personal gonfalons but also Hartwood's colours. If we can
all camp together with our flags fluttering we will make a gallant show.
Cookie lovers know I am handing our a homemade cookie to everyone in
Hartwood who flies our colours at Coronet.

As a shire that encompasses the majority of the island we should also have
an impressive gift of largess for our Prince and Princess.  The coptic bound
books is a great idea.  They take some time to learn how to do but once you
know, they can be set up to do in an assembly line and it a good time to
chat with friends.

I for one will be making books, I hope others will commit to making a number
also.  We have several people who know how they are done or have taken a
class with his excellency.  If you have the knowledge and tools to make
books and are willing to teach others please set up a time in your local
area.  I will host a book making session at my place, 3984 Mcbride St. Port
Alberni on Aug. 30th from 1pm to 5 pm.

Remember that their Highnesses want to know the names of their artisans, so
please include your name and shire on the back page or some other
inconspicuous spot.

Our Maitress Cecille de Beumund will keep track of the bookmakers and how
many they have completed.  Email her at canzonet3 at gmail.com to register.   I
commit to making 10 books and I challenge others to meet or exceed my
numbers.

Marina la Pica
in the corner, tearing up paper, so much paper.