[Hartwood] Largesse for Coronet

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Sun Aug 21 21:18:09 PDT 2011

Due to other pressing issues, I can only commit to 5 books at this
time. Should events prove fortuitous, I may be able to increase that
number.

Are we looking for any consistancy? Size of books, number of quires,
number of sheets folded into each quire? (Quire = signature; jargon
varies...)

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/