[Hartwood] Largesse for Coronet

Morel Carr Zupanic bear_necessities at telus.net
Tue Aug 23 23:02:33 PDT 2011

Halima wrote:
> Are we looking for any consistancy? Size of books, number of quires,
> number of sheets folded into each quire? (Quire = signature; jargon
> varies...)

Very good questions, thank you!  The books I've seen most often are 1/4 page
size - that's before folding - and with four quires.  The two I have in
front of me have four sheets (eight pages) per quire.

Colors, stitch patterns, bookmarks (a string with something on the end, or a
ribbon - attached to the spine stitching) and the like, I think should be up
to the individual.

Dori