[Hartwood] North Hartwood A&S:

canzonet3 canzonet3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:16:21 PDT 2011

Who:  Whomever can make it!  Bring a friend.
When: Wednesday evening starting 6:30/7pm  - 'cause whenever I say 7:00
people show up at 6:30 anyway ;)
Where:  2312A 1st Street, Courtenay
Why:  100 books are not going to make themselves!  And it's much more fun to
make them as a group :)
What:  please bring: printer paper (fairly heavy) to start making
signatures; or, if you are familiar with the process, bring your "stuff"

We'll also figure out what night will be the official A&S night going into
the fall for North Hartwood, start planning the community cooking (if you
want to bring cookbooks that's cool!), and other like discussions.  No
responsibility taken by management for direction and length of tangential
discussions.

See you then!

Cecille de Beumund
A&S, Hartwoodshire