[Hartwood] Directions to Errington Hall

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:45:38 PDT 2011

Hello Hartwood

For those of you who haven’t been there and others like myself who have forgotten, this is one way to Errington Hall.

>From either north or south take the road that runs past Coombs Old Country Market – Hiway 4A.
Closer to the Parksville end of 4A is Errington Rd. Turn there.  On that corner there is a pond nursery outfit if you prefer landmarks.
Follow this road down past the 4 way stop at Grafton until you see the hall on your left.  1390 Errinton.

See you there tomorrow at 10:30.

Don’t forget the picnic after the meeting.
No one mentioned garb and meetings usually don’t require it so modern clothes are ok but if you made pennons, we wanna see ‘em.

Marina