[Hartwood] The Hartwood List

jpclark innchaos at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 23 23:09:56 PDT 2011

As some of you may have noticed, you are suddenly become a member of the
Hartwood List.  This is because the hardworking Ladyship Halima has taken
the names from the old shires' lists and signed them up for the new Hartwood
List.  This is because there were many problems and people weren't getting
added that wished to.

I would like to give a big thank you to her for doing all that work on our
behalf.  Hazzah!

Also if you are on this list and wish to be removed, contact me at:
chronicler at hartwood.tirrigh.org

Thank you,

Elizabeth Chatfeld

PS  Now that we are all signed up, maybe a bit of dialogue can start
happening.   Suggested topics are the Hartwood encampment, regalia and the
Charter and Financial Policy.