[Hartwood] The Real Hartwood Meeting Minutes™

Susan Hudema susanhudema at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 29 21:33:07 PDT 2011

Greetings to All,
   I loved the "Real" Hartwood Meeting Minutes. I am wondering if the last item ie. appointment of herald is entirely made up or reflects a real, real event? I was at the meeting until it was adjourned and I do not recall any discussion about the herald position which since the position only became available at this meeting makes sense. We would need time to post the position and ask any interested persons to present applications and resumes at the next Council Meeting. I don't have any problem with Dori being herald but this is the process that I was told by Executive Members had to be followed.
   Soooo... could someone Who Knows (Yoda? Obi Wan?) please get back to me on this?
Thanks
Sara Hawthorne