[Hartwood] the idea of a Kingdom of Tir Righ.

John Mail lionsgater at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 14:02:17 PST 2011

Greetings Tir Righ.

Well, I think the time has come to get people excited - happy or angry
excited, either works - about the idea of a Kingdom of Tir Righ.

To that end, a number of gatherings will happen sometime over the next
month or so, just to get together and talk about it.  To aid in this,
and because I don't think that this list is a viable forum for this
discussion, I present the Tir Righ Kingdom Forums.

http://tirrigh.org/kingdom

A few of us began this months ago, and were slowly trying to gather some
people to talk about the process.  What pieces are we missing?
Unfortunately, I feel that the number one piece we're currently missing,
is a large percentage of the population who think that this is a great idea.

So, let's talk.  Tell me I'm crazy.  Jump on the band wagon.  (We need a
band!)  How fast can we get this done?  Five years?  Two?  Eight months,
before our next King and Queen (from Tir Righ, btw...) step down?

Laugh all you want, but tell me why.

Spread the word.

Uilliam
Seneschal, Tir Righ.