[Hartwood] Event thought...

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Sun Nov 6 15:03:01 PST 2011

Greetings, all!

With the blessing of our seneschal, I inquired of Camp Gilwell (Scouts
Canada) whether one of the hot August weekends might be available for
us to rent. If so, we would be interested in their updated pricing.
The response is below, with enough information that an event steward
could work up a proposal quickly.

Event Proposal Form
http://www.antir.sca.org/Pubs/forms/Event_Proposal_SAVE.pdf

Put something together for discussion at the Nov 27th council meeting.
We'd love to hear your ideas!

Halima
exchequer
Shire of Hartwood