[Hartwood] Billets for White Court Yule?

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Tue Nov 8 22:51:21 PST 2011

My space is limited to a loveseat and floorspace that might hold a
couple of cots (if I put the chairs into the hallway) all in the
livingroom.

I can handle a two people (I think I have two cots...) but not that many.

(Did I mention I hope to one day have a multi-purpose room downstairs?
Here's another purpose for it!)

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

Tue 08 Nov 2011 07:37:02 PM PST, quoting Morel Carr Zupanic