[Hartwood] White Court Billets

Danielle Bevan dbevan at topfloor.ca
Wed Nov 9 01:12:36 PST 2011

Keeping in mind I am in the wrong direction of the ferry for most people...

- We have one spare room with a queen sized bed.
- We have a fold-out queen-sized futon in the office/reading area, which we can shut down as a 'bedroom' for one evening. (Yeah, dad usually works until 2am, a break won't kill him)
- We have an additional cot that can be pulled out.
- We can probably scrounge for cushions or a blow-up, and so long as people are careful to navigate in the night, can arrange the space.

So what I'm saying is: We can house 2 in style, 4 relatively comfortably, 5 is manageable, 6 if we absolutely must. Advise they bring their own pillows. Advise also that the upstairs kitchen/dining is torn up for renovations, so there will be much embarrassment on my Mother's part. Our place is a better option for people coming from False Isle though.

~ Danielle/Cunegonda