[Hartwood] Fwd: North-Hartwood A&S:

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:57:57 PDT 2011

Since I forgot my pricker at the last south Hartwood A&S (want that back), I
was also looking for something pointy.  Luckily I have a lace pricker which
is a pin vice.  I just had to upgrade the needle size - alot.  In a pinch
you can hold a big needle in a pair of pliers.

I've got 5 books done and the paper folded for another 5.  And I've caught
up on all the old TV reruns while I'm sewing.  I found an old spool of linen
thread that tangles much less than the crochet cotton.  Old enough that the
spool is wood.  Of course this only highlights my hoarding tendencies.

Marina