[Hartwood] Cooks for White Court

Amber jademagpye at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:19:32 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the Fair Fingered Providers of Provender

I thank you all, who graciously volunteered to cook for White Court.  Since the original event was a potluck we are now needing a budget for a feast. I need each cook to send me a detailed budget for their dish(es) calculated for 60 people.  We are selling tickets in advance and should know the precise number before you need to buy.

I have a list of what I remember from our discussion around the bardic fire.  I could be wrong, so please correct me if I have erred.

Cunnegonda - - - - Spinach/Kale soup

Sara - - - - - - - - - - Cabbage Salad

Fjorlief - - - - - - - - Rabbit Stew

Elizabeth - - - - - - Roasted Turkey

Elizabeth - - - - - - Roasted Veggies

Marina - - - - - - - Barley Pilaf

Marina - - - - - - - Mushroom Pies

Nicky Hardel - - - Roasted Venison

Nicky Hardel - - - Beef Pies

Erin was going to do a dessert but I don’t recall if that will be part of the dessert contest or no.

I think we have a wonderful hearty feast here.  As soon as we have a site booked we can work out the logistics of oven/stove top use.

Thank you again.  If not for you who will toil away in the kitchen the enjoyment of events would be sadly diminished.
I would like to have the budget put together in a week or so.  Please send me your estimates as soon as you can.

YIS
Marina