[Hartwood] A&S Potluck in West Hartwood

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Fri Sep 2 00:16:35 PDT 2011

Thank-you, James, for your books!

I was just doing some reading on Japanese/Chinese/Korean stab-bound
books to see if they were period; I'm not absolutely certain, since
I'm relying on bookbinding sites on the 'net, but it seems that the
stab-style (or something very similar) existed all through the SCA
time period. (And I got on that train of thought because I spent a
lunch-hour making a tiny book out of stuff around the office.)

I'm also interested in your class...

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/