[Hartwood] A&S Potluck in West Hartwood

Nicolas Hardel house.hardel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:35:35 PDT 2011

hello. if there is anyone from port going to this  potluck a&s that would be
able to share me a ride  there and home i would be most appreciative.
please contact me at mailme93 at gmail.com  if you can fit me in your vehicle.
i live within a block of echo center and can meet you there and will be
ready for 5:45 pm.
thanks
Nicky Hardel.