[Hartwood] Fwd: [rocks] leather order

doerksen at island.net doerksen at island.net
Fri Sep 2 18:08:33 PDT 2011

It's a good deal!

Halima
--
http://www.island.net/~doerksen/

----- Forwarded message from diamantedamagenta at me.com -----
     Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 20:43:07 +0000 (GMT)
     From: MAGENTA <diamantedamagenta at me.com>
  Subject: [rocks] leather order
       To: rocks list <rocks at antir.sca.org>

Greetings all and anon;

I wish to make an offer to any and all.  In years passed I did a
considerable amount of custom leather garment construction.  I ordered
soft 3oz upholstery hides in bulk.  This leather weight is best suited
to lightweight riding chaps, pouches, bags, simple slippers (using
something heavier for the soles) and some garments.

My supplier has offered me a bulk purchase price of about $100 a hide
(usually over $300 a hide) for "bright" upholstery hides, averaging 40
sq. ft. each. Colours available are bright orange, primary blue, navy
blue, primary green, and dark forest green (almost black).

I will place my order this weekend.

Please respond to me directly at diamantedamagenta at me.com if you are
at all interested in putting in an order at this incredible price. I
will put you in contact with my supplier and you can order directly
from him, or any on Seagirt can give their order to me with their
payment and we can save on shipping.

Yours In Service
Donna Diamante da Magenta
Never underestimate the power of honesty

----- End forwarded message -----